Tuesday 5 April 2011

New creations and FB page

Hello & welcome! thank you for stopping by :) I've made a couple of new pieces to sell and have been busy getting my head round the whole Facebook page thing - promoting my page and liking other pages etc... I've managed to get 43 "likers" since I set the page up yesterday so not bad progress, though I'm really hopiong to get to 100 by the end of this week, that would be lovely :) The two makes I haven't shared yet (because I made them yesterday!) are Ermentrude the elephant keyring, she's so teeny, just 2 inches nose to tail...... I made her whilst being climbed all over!!!!


And my own version of a heart stitch headband (inspired by mamachee's design but my own pattern)


the elastic stops it flipping your hair up at the back!


Please come and visit my page and have a browse, or make a comment here! you'd make my day :)


ttfn

1 comment:

  1. What a cute headband, and I ADORE your little keychain :)

    ReplyDelete