Thursday 31 March 2011

Building up stock

Hello, hello; just a quick one today as I'm about to take a small boy to playgroup! I've mentioned before that I set up an Etsy shop last year, however it is looking rather empty and sorry for itself at the moment so I really need to do something about it! I've decided I need to build up a decent amount of stock first so that I can really show what I can do so I started yesterday by making this little cutie; Watermelon the baby dragon :) What do you think? he's really very sweet and (as with all of my toys) he was made without a pattern so I'm rather pleased with how dragonish he turned out.... & bless his little paws he's only 2 inches high, awwww!

Grrr!


I also made a bit of progress on a birthday present for my hubby but as I spent more time planning and browsing online for inspiration I have done mor plotting than hooking! However do watch this space...


Incidentally how much would you expect to pay for someone like Watermelon?


ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment