Tuesday 14 July 2009

getting hooked...

My current obsession is crochet and its versatility to make all sorts of things... I've spent the past week or so lusting after everything here - Lucy's use of bright colours that always seem to work and look beautiful is truly inspirational. I need to make a bag, ablanket and lots of little flowers, really I do. While lusting I have been making a number of little flowers myself based on this pattern as they are puffy, making a nice padded texture perfect for a camera bag, which is what I want tomake. I'm using orange, chocolate brown and cream for now but I'm doubtless that Lucy's gorgeous creations have inspired me enough to use more...
Incidentally the zombie I am making freestyle is almost complete & ready to share.. I'm rather proud of him....
Making things does fill me with a feeling of achievment and the prettiness of things I make makes me feel all lovely too. There really aren't enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment