Monday 28 November 2011

November...

Well I can barely believe that this month is rapidly approaching its end... & I have barely started the whole business of making things for Christmas presents; my 2-year-old Logan has the Viking helmet & mini Viking from the previous post, I have felted a toadstool brooch for my sister and I have done the complicated bit of a crochet hat for Lyra; my 4-year-old princess. She wants me to make her a Rapunzel tower... How?! It may need to be a birthday present as I still have presents to make for my other sister, her boyfriend and my parents. The Sew Mama Sew Handmade Holidays lists are a wealth of information & ideas for this; I just hope I can get as much made as I would like to. I also have a tutu to make for my best friend and a matching (but different colour!) Viking hat for her little boy who is Logan's friend; the tutu shouldn't take long; I just need to get the tulle & get myself sorted. I wonder if I should be setting myself targets?! OK I'll try to get the tulle ordered tomorrow morning & will aim to finish Lyra's hat tomorrow night... Then I'll aim to get fabric cut out for one of my sewn present (possibly e-reader cover for dad first) by the end of the week so I can sew it together this weekend... Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment